Remote Desktop Scripting

Is there a way to script the setup of incoming connection and the deletion of the connection? My problem is that I have a DOS application that needs to use the modem and with Remote Desktop enable, it can not use it. My user is not computer literate and I want to create a batch/script that they can run prior to using the DOS application to release the modem and a batch/script to recreate the connection.

The connection is required for work at home users. Thank you for any assistance.

Alex Angelopolous has quite a bit on Terminal Services scripting at
http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com/ts

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:01:09 -0700, "ithorse"

>Is there a way to script the setup of incoming connection and the deletion of the connection? My problem is that I have a DOS application that needs to use the modem and with Remote Desktop enable, it can not use it. My user is not computer literate and I want to create a batch/script that they can run prior to using the DOS application to release the modem and a batch/script to recreate the connection.
>
>The connection is required for work at home users. Thank you for any assistance.

You may find this sufficient:

Prior to running the dos app:

Net stop remoteaccess

after:

Net start remoteaccess

This will stop RAS from answering the modem, which isn't precisely your
issue, but it is definitely worth trying.