Column: Wireless Networking Improvements in Windows XP Ser..

New column: Wireless Networking Improvements in Windows XP Service Pack 2

MVP Tony Northrup tells how to use new features in SP2 for connecting to a
wireless network at home or at a public hotspot.

Ask questions or post comments about the article here.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/netwimprovements.mspx

Thanks,

Kathie Werner
Tech editor, vendor [MS]

"Kathie Werner" wrote:

> New column: Wireless Networking Improvements in Windows XP Service Pack 2
>
> MVP Tony Northrup tells how to use new features in SP2 for connecting to a
> wireless network at home or at a public hotspot.
>
> Ask questions or post comments about the article here.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/netwimprovements.mspx
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kathie Werner
> Tech editor, vendor [MS]

I recently tried to connect wirless imternet with a router , at first it
worked, but when i turned off the computer then turned it back on i get
server not found. I allso get wireless service not connected when i go to the
icon in the lower right hand corner, can you help?
this is windows xp.