Column: Wireless Networking Improvements in Windows XP Ser..

New column: Wireless Networking Improvements in Windows XP Service Pack 2

MVP Tony Northrup tells how to use new features in SP2 for connecting to a
wireless network at home or at a public hotspot.

Ask questions or post comments about the article here.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/netwimprovements.mspx

Thanks,

Kathie Werner
Tech editor, vendor [MS]

More about column wireless networking improvements windows

    "Kathie Werner" wrote:

    > New column: Wireless Networking Improvements in Windows XP Service Pack 2
    >
    > MVP Tony Northrup tells how to use new features in SP2 for connecting to a
    > wireless network at home or at a public hotspot.
    >
    > Ask questions or post comments about the article here.
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/netwimprovements.mspx
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Kathie Werner
    > Tech editor, vendor [MS]

    I recently tried to connect wirless imternet with a router , at first it
    worked, but when i turned off the computer then turned it back on i get
    server not found. I allso get wireless service not connected when i go to the
    icon in the lower right hand corner, can you help?
    this is windows xp.

    "Kathie Werner" wrote:

    > New column: Wireless Networking Improvements in Windows XP Service Pack 2
    >
    > MVP Tony Northrup tells how to use new features in SP2 for connecting to a
    > wireless network at home or at a public hotspot.
    >
    > Ask questions or post comments about the article here.
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/netwimprovements.mspx
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Kathie Werner
    > Tech editor, vendor [MS]

Wireless Networking Windows XP Wireless Networking