stopping an SVCD video playing when made with Nero

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 23, 2004 8:46:53 PM

Hi,

I'm new at creating SVCD CD's with Nero. The problem I have is that
when a video is played, it doesn't stop after it is done, the next
video will play right after it, then the next and so on. Example, if I
have 3 videos in the menu, and I select the 2nd one the play, the 3rd
will play right after it.
How would I make it stop playing and go back to the main menu?

Thanks.
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 3:40:35 AM

Nevermind, found it.