Services Required to use Remote Desktop

I use Remote Desktop to connect from my work PC to my
home PC. On my home PC I have recently disabled some
services on my home PC. One was Terminal and the other
was TCP/IP NetBios Helper. My question is What services
must be running in order for Remote Desktop to function
properly?
1 answer Last reply
More about services required remote desktop

    Should just be Terminal Services (and any other dependent service
    listed in the dependencies area).

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:42:51 -0700, "Kirk"

    >I use Remote Desktop to connect from my work PC to my
    >home PC. On my home PC I have recently disabled some
    >services on my home PC. One was Terminal and the other
    >was TCP/IP NetBios Helper. My question is What services
    >must be running in order for Remote Desktop to function
    >properly?

Remote Desktop Microsoft Windows XP