  • Remote Desktop
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 22, 2004 2:42:51 PM

I use Remote Desktop to connect from my work PC to my
home PC. On my home PC I have recently disabled some
services on my home PC. One was Terminal and the other
was TCP/IP NetBios Helper. My question is What services
must be running in order for Remote Desktop to function
properly?

More about : services required remote desktop

Anonymous
April 23, 2004 12:29:02 AM

Should just be Terminal Services (and any other dependent service
listed in the dependencies area).

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:42:51 -0700, "Kirk"

!