Remote Desktop cannot connect

I recently installed a new hd and did a clean install of Windows XP. Now the user can't use remote desktop. The error message says: 1. Remote connections might not be enabled on remote computer (they are enabled.) 2. Maximum number of connections... etc. 3. May be a network error.

Remote connection is enabled at both ends.

Thanks

Do you have the internet connection firewall enabled?

If so, reconfigure it to allow incoming Remote Desktop connections.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:26:01 -0700, "RKLuchy"