Removing the "browse" functionality in Remote Desktop Conn..

I have install RDC on the 25 desktops. But I don't want that the users have the options to browse through the network, so they can see and connect to another server.
Is there an option to remove this function of RDC ?

I save the default.rpd option for one server and they get directly that server when they clik on it, but they can right clik on the icon to edit this.
1 answer Last reply
More about removing browse functionality remote desktop conn

    One way to circumvent this is to set up your own shortcut to start the
    RD client using the command line (mstsc /v:servername)... In this
    case, they won't be given the option of what to connect to, thus
    stopping browsing...

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:31:06 -0700, "TheoS"

    >I have install RDC on the 25 desktops. But I don't want that the users have the options to browse through the network, so they can see and connect to another server.
    >Is there an option to remove this function of RDC ?
    >
    >I save the default.rpd option for one server and they get directly that server when they clik on it, but they can right clik on the icon to edit this.

Remote Desktop Servers Windows XP