Removing the "browse" functionality in Remote Desktop Conn..

I have install RDC on the 25 desktops. But I don't want that the users have the options to browse through the network, so they can see and connect to another server.
Is there an option to remove this function of RDC ?

I save the default.rpd option for one server and they get directly that server when they clik on it, but they can right clik on the icon to edit this.

One way to circumvent this is to set up your own shortcut to start the
RD client using the command line (mstsc /v:servername)... In this
case, they won't be given the option of what to connect to, thus
stopping browsing...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:31:06 -0700, "TheoS"