Remote access without user intervention

I have a win xp pro machine in LAN (private ip-adresses) connected
directly to a sdsl-router to internet (static ip-adress).
The LAN has no server at all, only a bull mainframe (very very old).

I would like to remote access this machine with another windows 2k or
xp-machine.
I will use ncp's entry client (ipsec) with certificates.

My questions are:
- is there a documnetation for my scenario anywhere (possibly in
german language, but must not be ?)
- is there a possibility, that *noone* can see what i am doing when
switching on the monitor at the remote machine (strongly recommended
?)
I am doing some stuff from remote with financial datas and i dont want
that anyone can see this !
- are there some hints ?

Thanks a very lot to all.

JL
1 answer Last reply
More about remote access user intervention

    Just use Remote Desktop Client to connect to the Windows XP Pro machine. This will do exactly what you're asking (connects securely and locks the local screen) for and doesn't require the PKI.

    http://www.workthin.com/tshta.htm#RemoteDesktopClientConfiguration

    Patrick Rouse
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
    http://www.workthin.com

[...]