Windows XP - VPN

At home I have a Windows 2000 Machine and a Windows XP Machine. I use a
Cisco VPN Dialer to connect to my remote machines.

With the Windows 2000 Machine I can connect to the VPN and ping the machines
etc.

With the Windows XP Machine I can connect to the VPN but cannot ping to or
connect to the machines.

Both machines are connected to the internet wireless using Linksys Wireless
USB, on same connection.

Any ideas?

Don't know about Cisco per se, but I know a lot of VPN solutions will see
that there's already an active connection from your home network's public IP
and thus can't establish the tunnel again. If you disable the VPN connection
on the 2k computer, wait a few minutes, and then try on the XP machine, does
it work then?