remote desktop and MS Office

Dear Gurus:
When using MS office via remote desktop, I somtimes get this problem
that an image pasted such as in word, or powerpoint would not show up
-- the paste image is there, I know this because in powerpoint when I
actually view the pages I can see the image, it just does'nt show up
in the edit mode.

It appears that this is some kind of weird memory problem with office,
because other software like visio does not have this problem.

Any help will be appreciated!
thanks in advance.

al
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop office

    What version of Office?
    What Office SP?
    What Server OS?
    What SP?
    What RDP Client Version?

    Did you install office correctly?
    http://www.workthin.com/tsai.htm

    Patrick Rouse
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
    http://www.workthin.com

    ----- Alex Lee wrote: -----

    Dear Gurus:
    When using MS office via remote desktop, I somtimes get this problem
    that an image pasted such as in word, or powerpoint would not show up
    -- the paste image is there, I know this because in powerpoint when I
    actually view the pages I can see the image, it just does'nt show up
    in the edit mode.

    It appears that this is some kind of weird memory problem with office,
    because other software like visio does not have this problem.

    Any help will be appreciated!
    thanks in advance.

    al

Remote Desktop PowerPoint Office Windows XP