momitor wireless access

any software to monitor my wireless internet access?
tia

Do you mean intrusion detection for your wireless network? If so AirSnare will do that...

http://home.comcast.net/~jay.deboer/airsnare/

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"D@annyBoy" <dxb@home.cyozm> wrote in message news:%23ktF6EArEHA.2788@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> any software to monitor my wireless internet access?
> tia

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

sure, you are probably being watched right now.

"D@annyBoy" <dxb@home.cyozm> wrote in message
> any software to monitor my wireless internet access?
> tia

thanks