Remote Desktop suddenly kicking off logged in user

So,

I have had remote desktop up and running just fine for
about 6 months, until earlier this week (consequently the
problem occurred just after a bunch of windows
updates.....hmmm, maybe connected, maybe not). I could
leave my work computer up and running and logged into
it's domain. I could come home (or to another computer
at work) and start a remote desktop connection, and it
would open up the destop on the work machine right where
I left it, all open and running programs functioning
propperly, and properly connected to all the work
networks.

Now, I get the message "The user <Domain or Computer
Name>\<username> is currently logged on to this computer.
If you continue, this user's Windows session will end and
any unsaved data will be lost. Do you want to continue?"
as if I am logging in with a different administrator user
name (which I am NOT), and my only option for remote
connecting is to force off the connection I left sitting
up and running. I can't seem to convince the computer
that I am the same user logging in from a different
location (as before). This is quite a problem for me.

Is ther some "remote desktop connection," or "users and
groups" setting that I can't find that can help me to
resolve this problem?

Help.

-David Holcomb

The best I can say is to look at this KB article that describes this process...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280828

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)