incoming connections

April 27, 2004 3:10:31 AM

im trying to set up my computer to accept incoming
connections via the modem. i managed to make an incoming
network connection, but i cannot add users. i get the error
"an internal error has occured: the local user database
handle is corrupt" i can try to add users but they always
get rejected with a policy error...ive tried to contact hp
but they have no idea what im talking about...anyone have
any suggestions?

More about : incoming connections

Anonymous
April 27, 2004 4:32:40 PM

You can add users who can dial-in using the wizard which helps you to
configure the incoming connections.

What is the policy error you are seeing? Send across all the event logs and
other error messages.

--
- Manjari

!