incoming connections

im trying to set up my computer to accept incoming
connections via the modem. i managed to make an incoming
network connection, but i cannot add users. i get the error
"an internal error has occured: the local user database
handle is corrupt" i can try to add users but they always
get rejected with a policy error...ive tried to contact hp
but they have no idea what im talking about...anyone have
any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about incoming connections

    You can add users who can dial-in using the wizard which helps you to
    configure the incoming connections.

    What is the policy error you are seeing? Send across all the event logs and
    other error messages.

    --
    - Manjari
    "Peter" <irvfrost@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > im trying to set up my computer to accept incoming
    > connections via the modem. i managed to make an incoming
    > network connection, but i cannot add users. i get the error
    > "an internal error has occured: the local user database
    > handle is corrupt" i can try to add users but they always
    > get rejected with a policy error...ive tried to contact hp
    > but they have no idea what im talking about...anyone have
    > any suggestions?

Network Connection Microsoft Windows XP