remote desktop closing

I have 2 computers here, one running win xp and the
other running win 2k3 When i try to access remote desktop
on the same network, or if i try to access eather from
any remote location, the remote desktop will sign in, then
immidiatly log back out. For both computers it worked on
a fresh install for the first connection. Also I have a
linksys router if that helps any

thankyou for your help
ray

Hi,

I understand that the remote desktop connection logs off immediately after
logon.

Please try the following steps and check if it helps you.

1. Go to control panel
2. Administrative tools
3. Double click services
4. Disable nVidia Display driver service if present
5. Reboot the system.

Now check if the issue still occurs.

Thank you,

Rashmi

--------------------
| From: "Alacazar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
| Sender: "Alacazar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
| Subject: remote desktop closing
| Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 02:51:41 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely
|
| I have 2 computers here, one running win xp and the
| other running win 2k3 When i try to access remote desktop
| on the same network, or if i try to access eather from
| any remote location, the remote desktop will sign in, then
| immidiatly log back out. For both computers it worked on
| a fresh install for the first connection. Also I have a
| linksys router if that helps any
|
| thankyou for your help
| ray

thankyou, that fixed it