Help... How to set up.....

Hello guys.
I just wondered how to set up windows me to receive connections from windows
remote desktop connection.
Any help on how to do this please?
Thanks
Carlos Arruda

The short answer is you can't... An alternative is UltraVNC. Get the server, client and encryption
software from...

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/
http://home.comcast.net/%7Emsrc4plugin/

--