Help... How to set up.....

Hello guys.
I just wondered how to set up windows me to receive connections from windows
remote desktop connection.
Any help on how to do this please?
Thanks
Carlos Arruda
1 answer Last reply
More about help

    The short answer is you can't... An alternative is UltraVNC. Get the server, client and encryption
    software from...

    http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/
    http://home.comcast.net/%7Emsrc4plugin/

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "C. Arruda" <carlos@carlos-arruda.com> wrote in message news:kAyjc.359$DP5.41@newsfe1-win...
    > Hello guys.
    > I just wondered how to set up windows me to receive connections from windows
    > remote desktop connection.
    > Any help on how to do this please?
    > Thanks
    > Carlos Arruda

Remote Desktop Windows Me Connection Microsoft Windows XP