Selecting Users enabled to use RDP

Hi all,

presently, our XP SP1 Clients (AD 2000 Domain Native Mode) are
configured so that only local administrators can connect to the xp
clients remotely through Remote Desktop.

However, I would like that also the person that normally uses a
certain computer be able to connect to it remotely.

Given that each Computer Account Object uses the Description attribute
to report the user who uses the pc (his/her username), how could I add
this username to the users who can connect via Remote Desktop ?`

Is the user (probably its SID) that is included in this list added
somewhere in the registry ?

Thanx
Bar

Hi - I think you're making this more complicated than you need to - why not
just add the domain user account to the RD permissions on that computer?