I am running a workgroup with multiple Windows XP Professional desktops.
computers are on the same workgroup. All users are administrators of every
computer.

I can connect to the remote desktop and I receive the login prompt. When I
try to login, I receive an error that I cannot login because of an account
restriction. This happens with every computer. Is there something I need
to configure that I missed?

Take a look at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303846 for a
solution to your issue...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:20:09 GMT, "infernoo1" <infernoo1@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I am running a workgroup with multiple Windows XP Professional desktops.
>computers are on the same workgroup. All users are administrators of every
>computer.
>
>I can connect to the remote desktop and I receive the login prompt. When I
>try to login, I receive an error that I cannot login because of an account
>restriction. This happens with every computer. Is there something I need
>to configure that I missed?

TRENDING THREADS