hi,
does anyone can tell me where are stored offline files and how to change location?
my hdd is splited - there are two partitions and now one partition is runing out of space. i'de like to change location of offline folder. how can i do it?

I believe you need cachemove from the resource kit - although I've heard of
a third party utility that can do this (don't have the name handy,
unfortunately).

Probably best to post this in m.p.windowsxp.general as it isn't a "remote
access" issue - may get more help in there.

zrope wrote:
> hi,
> does anyone can tell me where are stored offline files and how to
> change location? my hdd is splited - there are two partitions and now
> one partition is runing out of space. i'de like to change location of
> offline folder. how can i do it?

Definately cachemov.exe
(http://www.tburke.net/info/reskittools/topics/cachemov.htm)

Unfortunately only available via Windows 2000 Resource Kit, but at one
time, google had a link that someone found once... :)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com