Best DVD Output Settings for Adobe Premiere Pro?

Hello everybody,

I have captured some analog video footage into Adobe Premiere Pro with
the help of canopus ADVC-100 converter. Now I want to output the files
onto a DVD with the best possible quality output. I noticed that
Premiere Pro has a number of options under settings. Which one gives
the best output for both PAL and NTSC?

Thanks.

Khan
1 answer Last reply
More about best output settings adobe premiere

    On 1 Sep 2004 03:05:16 -0700, azkhan@web.de (Khan) wrote:
    >I have captured some analog video footage into Adobe Premiere Pro with
    >the help of canopus ADVC-100 converter. Now I want to output the files
    >onto a DVD with the best possible quality output. I noticed that
    >Premiere Pro has a number of options under settings. Which one gives
    >the best output for both PAL and NTSC?

    As well as any answers you receive at this newsgroup:

    For general DVD help you might read at http://www.videohelp.com

    For specific help with Premiere Pro you might read at
    http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.1de9c1bf

    John Thomas Smith
    http://www.direct2usales.com
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Tuner Cards Adobe Premiere DVD Video Graphics