Best DVD Output Settings for Adobe Premiere Pro?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 1, 2004 7:05:16 AM

Hello everybody,

I have captured some analog video footage into Adobe Premiere Pro with
the help of canopus ADVC-100 converter. Now I want to output the files
onto a DVD with the best possible quality output. I noticed that
Premiere Pro has a number of options under settings. Which one gives
the best output for both PAL and NTSC?

Thanks.

Khan
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 1:33:59 PM

On 1 Sep 2004 03:05:16 -0700, azkhan@web.de (Khan) wrote:
>I have captured some analog video footage into Adobe Premiere Pro with
>the help of canopus ADVC-100 converter. Now I want to output the files
>onto a DVD with the best possible quality output. I noticed that
>Premiere Pro has a number of options under settings. Which one gives
>the best output for both PAL and NTSC?

As well as any answers you receive at this newsgroup:

For general DVD help you might read at http://www.videohelp.com

For specific help with Premiere Pro you might read at
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.1de9c1bf

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith