Printing

Do you know how I print to my printer at home when I am using Remote Access?

I am assuming you are meaning Remote Desktop when you say Remote
Access:

Before you connect via Remote Desktop, go to the Local Resources tab
of the Remote Desktop Connection Client and select Printer Redirection
(toward the bottom of the dialog box). This will work with most
printers (some USB ones are more problematic, but respond back if you
have this problem.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:51:11 -0700, "Lisa"

>Do you know how I print to my printer at home when I am using Remote Access?

Addndum: If by Remote Access you mean Dialup or VPN, you would need
to share the printer you wish to print to (see
(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=87c0a6db-aef8-4bef-925e-7ac9be791028&DisplayLang=en
for more information).

Then you would connect to it from the remote system by accessing the
share you created on the "server" machine.