Printing

Do you know how I print to my printer at home when I am using Remote Access?
2 answers Last reply
More about printing

    I am assuming you are meaning Remote Desktop when you say Remote
    Access:

    Before you connect via Remote Desktop, go to the Local Resources tab
    of the Remote Desktop Connection Client and select Printer Redirection
    (toward the bottom of the dialog box). This will work with most
    printers (some USB ones are more problematic, but respond back if you
    have this problem.

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:51:11 -0700, "Lisa"

    >Do you know how I print to my printer at home when I am using Remote Access?

    Addndum: If by Remote Access you mean Dialup or VPN, you would need
    to share the printer you wish to print to (see
    (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=87c0a6db-aef8-4bef-925e-7ac9be791028&DisplayLang=en
    for more information).

    Then you would connect to it from the remote system by accessing the
    share you created on the "server" machine.

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:51:11 -0700, "Lisa"

    >Do you know how I print to my printer at home when I am using Remote Access?

Remote Access Microsoft Printers Windows XP