CD-Key

I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?

Ta
9 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Thomas wrote on 9/1/2005 6:40 PM:
    > I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?
    >
    > Ta

    Hey, I lost my really hot girlfriend, can someone send me theirs?

    Jim

    "Thomas" <Nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?

    I'm sorry, that question is hopelessly out of fashion. You look ridiculous in
    that kipper tie and those bellbottom flares too.

    --
    Paul

    Sure thing, here it is: URaFriggin'1d1ot. Enjoy the game!

    "Thomas" <Nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?
    >
    > Ta

    I'v lost my marbles. Can someone send me theirs?

    McG. :-\

    Thomas wrote:
    > I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?

    Hey! I lost my credit card, can someone send me theirs?

    --
    Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

    No Problem. Here's mine: 84jrufh4657sbvsnmeu304. I have used for years
    Guaranteed to work.

    Thomas wrote:
    > I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?
    >
    > Ta

    "Thomas" <Nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?

    I LIEK CHIKUN????

    "Thomas" <Nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?
    >
    > Ta

    Hehehehe, I love it when people ask this, just a gentle wind up - good work
    Thomas!

    On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:40:24 +0100, "Thomas" <Nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?

    Go to a locl boot dsale you frequently see copies of the original very
    cheap, ~£2 usually.

    --
    ButIstillneedtoknowwhat'sinthere! Thekeytoanysecurity
    systemishowit'sdesigned! Thatdependsonwhyitwasdesigned!

Games CD-Rom Video Games