CD-Key

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 2, 2005 3:40:24 AM

I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?

Ta

More about : key

September 2, 2005 3:40:25 AM

Thomas wrote on 9/1/2005 6:40 PM:
> I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?
>
> Ta

Hey, I lost my really hot girlfriend, can someone send me theirs?

Jim
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 3:50:34 AM

"Thomas" <Nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:D f800o$709$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?

I'm sorry, that question is hopelessly out of fashion. You look ridiculous in
that kipper tie and those bellbottom flares too.

--
Paul
September 2, 2005 4:09:50 AM

Sure thing, here it is: URaFriggin'1d1ot. Enjoy the game!
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 4:38:58 AM

"Thomas" <Nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:D f800o$709$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?
>
> Ta

I'v lost my marbles. Can someone send me theirs?

McG. :-\
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 4:43:31 AM

Thomas wrote:
> I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?

Hey! I lost my credit card, can someone send me theirs?

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench
Anonymous

No Problem. Here's mine: 84jrufh4657sbvsnmeu304. I have used for years
Guaranteed to work.

Thomas wrote:
> I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?
>
> Ta

Anonymous
September 2, 2005 2:07:17 PM

"Thomas" <Nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:D f800o$709$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?

I LIEK CHIKUN????
September 2, 2005 6:27:43 PM

"Thomas" <Nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:D f800o$709$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?
>
> Ta

Hehehehe, I love it when people ask this, just a gentle wind up - good work
Thomas!
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 1:52:58 AM

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:40:24 +0100, "Thomas" <Nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I've lost my CD-key for Half-Life. Can someone send me theirs?

Go to a locl boot dsale you frequently see copies of the original very
cheap, ~£2 usually.

--
ButIstillneedtoknowwhat'sinthere! Thekeytoanysecurity
systemishowit'sdesigned! Thatdependsonwhyitwasdesigned!