Remote Desktop

When I am connecting with remote desktop to workstations in the network I am getting a message that the local security policy is keeping me from loggin on interactively.

Our environment is Win XP and some of the workstations work and some don't help.....
3 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop

    See if this KB article help...

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289289

    "Renee Starkey" wrote:

    > When I am connecting with remote desktop to workstations in the network I am getting a message that the local security policy is keeping me from loggin on interactively.
    >
    > Our environment is Win XP and some of the workstations work and some don't help.....

    That does not help with the problem it is a security setting at the local level that i am looking for.

    The other issue is in User Rights assignment (available via Group
    Policy). You need to enable the "Log on via Terminal Services" user
    right to the Remote Desktop Users group. (apparently this setting was
    not reset when you upgraded your version of Windows).

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Mon, 3 May 2004 13:41:05 -0700, "Renee Starkey"

    >That does not help with the problem it is a security setting at the local level that i am looking for.

Remote Desktop Workstations Windows XP