Prem Pro scratchy audio on capture shuttle

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 2, 2004 8:38:15 PM

Hi All,

Using prem pro 1.5 on a Dell 2.8Ghz 1Gig ram machine and find that
when I use the shuttle in the capture window I get a horrenduous
scratchy noise, its fine on normal playback in the capture window.

I'm using a Canon XL-1.

Any ideas?

Rob
Anonymous
September 7, 2004 12:37:25 PM

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004, robhowells@madasafish.com (Rob Howells) wrote:
>Using prem pro 1.5 on a Dell 2.8Ghz 1Gig ram machine and find that
>when I use the shuttle in the capture window I get a horrenduous
>scratchy noise, its fine on normal playback in the capture window.
>I'm using a Canon XL-1.>>Any ideas?>>Rob

Didn't see any responses to your question from last week, so thought
I'd mention that there is a forum devoted only to Premiere Pro where
you might ask your question of other Pro users
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.1de9c1bf

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith