Prem Pro scratchy audio on capture shuttle

Hi All,

Using prem pro 1.5 on a Dell 2.8Ghz 1Gig ram machine and find that
when I use the shuttle in the capture window I get a horrenduous
scratchy noise, its fine on normal playback in the capture window.

I'm using a Canon XL-1.

Any ideas?

Rob
1 answer Last reply
More about prem scratchy audio capture shuttle

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2004, robhowells@madasafish.com (Rob Howells) wrote:
    >Using prem pro 1.5 on a Dell 2.8Ghz 1Gig ram machine and find that
    >when I use the shuttle in the capture window I get a horrenduous
    >scratchy noise, its fine on normal playback in the capture window.
    >I'm using a Canon XL-1.>>Any ideas?>>Rob

    Didn't see any responses to your question from last week, so thought
    I'd mention that there is a forum devoted only to Premiere Pro where
    you might ask your question of other Pro users
    http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.1de9c1bf

    John Thomas Smith
    http://www.direct2usales.com
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Tuner Cards Shuttle Desktops Audio Graphics