Controling XP machine

I have got 2 questions as follow:

1)I have got a computer at home and office both having windowsXP,is there a
way to control them from eachother or not?(Both are connected to internet)

2)on my home computer I have created two users one administrator and the
other one a limitted user ,I don't want some services strat for the limitted
user and I want his session works fast cause he dosen't need services like
Sqlserver or Net running on his session

Thank you in advance for your help.

Reza

The answer two Q1 is Yes. You can use Terminal Services. But you have to set this up.
Just do a search on "Terminal Services" and you will get tons of articles.