MPEG files and DVD-R CD

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 4, 2004 8:06:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvdr,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

I've got about 2 gig worth of MPEG files (about 6 file) that I would like to
burn on a DVD-R.

In the past, when I did a straight burn and viewed it on my TV, the video
opened in a small window.

How do I burn the files so that when I watch the the DVD-R in a DVD player
attached to my TV, they open full screen? I am using Nero Burning Software.

Thank you.

Anna

More about : mpeg files dvd

Anonymous
September 4, 2004 8:36:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvdr,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

You'll need a DVD authoring program like Sonic MyDVD or Ulead DVD Workshop.

"Anna" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> I've got about 2 gig worth of MPEG files (about 6 file) that I would like
> burn on a DVD-R.
>
> In the past, when I did a straight burn and viewed it on my TV, the video
> opened in a small window.
>
> How do I burn the files so that when I watch the the DVD-R in a DVD player
> attached to my TV, they open full screen? I am using Nero Burning
Software.

> Thank you.
>
> Anna

Anonymous
September 7, 2004 12:41:40 PM

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 16:06:15 GMT, "Anna" <no@spam.com> wrote:
>I've got about 2 gig worth of MPEG files (about 6 file) that I would like to
>burn on a DVD-R.
>In the past, when I did a straight burn and viewed it on my TV, the video
>opened in a small window.
>How do I burn the files so that when I watch the the DVD-R in a DVD player
>attached to my TV, they open full screen? I am using Nero Burning Software.

Read the how-to articles here http://www.videohelp.com

You need AUTHORING software to convert the mpeg files to the special
format and file structure needed for a Dvd player

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith
!