MPEG files and DVD-R CD

Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvdr,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

I've got about 2 gig worth of MPEG files (about 6 file) that I would like to
burn on a DVD-R.

In the past, when I did a straight burn and viewed it on my TV, the video
opened in a small window.

How do I burn the files so that when I watch the the DVD-R in a DVD player
attached to my TV, they open full screen? I am using Nero Burning Software.

Thank you.

Anna
2 answers Last reply
More about mpeg files
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvdr,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

    You'll need a DVD authoring program like Sonic MyDVD or Ulead DVD Workshop.

    "Anna" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
    > I've got about 2 gig worth of MPEG files (about 6 file) that I would like
    > burn on a DVD-R.
    >
    > In the past, when I did a straight burn and viewed it on my TV, the video
    > opened in a small window.
    >
    > How do I burn the files so that when I watch the the DVD-R in a DVD player
    > attached to my TV, they open full screen? I am using Nero Burning
    Software.

    > Thank you.
    >
    > Anna

  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.dvd.software,alt.video.dvdr,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

    On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 16:06:15 GMT, "Anna" <no@spam.com> wrote:
    >I've got about 2 gig worth of MPEG files (about 6 file) that I would like to
    >burn on a DVD-R.
    >In the past, when I did a straight burn and viewed it on my TV, the video
    >opened in a small window.
    >How do I burn the files so that when I watch the the DVD-R in a DVD player
    >attached to my TV, they open full screen? I am using Nero Burning Software.

    Read the how-to articles here http://www.videohelp.com

    You need AUTHORING software to convert the mpeg files to the special
    format and file structure needed for a Dvd player

    John Thomas Smith
    http://www.direct2usales.com
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Tuner Cards Burner Video DVD Writers Graphics