Off line access when connected to network

cesar

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2002

I have my laptop set up for offline folder access and it
works fine but when I go to a remote site, it takes long
to access the folders that I'm trying to access because it
recognizes that there's a network connection and the files
that I'm trying to access are in a different location
which uses a slow connection. My question is how do
enable or set up that offline connection so that even
though I'm connected to the network I can still work
offline to access my files or folders without taking long.
Thank you

You can adjust the speed that enables "online access".

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=263097

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Tue, 4 May 2004 11:28:04 -0700, "Cesar"