Remote Assistance error "a program could not start"

When using remote assistance (with XP) I can get all the way through to
where you can Save it or email but I get the error message. "A Program Could
not start.Please try again."

Any ideas?

-Anthony
1 answer Last reply
More about remote assistance error program start

    Two different solutions - one of which will probably fix your
    problem...

    Open a command prompt and run:

    sessmgr -service

    -or-

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304023&Product=winxp

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Tue, 4 May 2004 18:47:25 -0700, <anthony@no.spam> wrote:

    >When using remote assistance (with XP) I can get all the way through to
    >where you can Save it or email but I get the error message. "A Program Could
    >not start.Please try again."
    >
    >Any ideas?
    >
    >-Anthony

Microsoft Error Message Windows XP