Remote Assistance error "a program could not start"

May 4, 2004 10:47:25 PM

When using remote assistance (with XP) I can get all the way through to
where you can Save it or email but I get the error message. "A Program Could
not start.Please try again."

Any ideas?

-Anthony
Anonymous
May 6, 2004 12:59:42 AM

Two different solutions - one of which will probably fix your
problem...

Open a command prompt and run:

sessmgr -service

-or-