Remote Assistance error "a program could not start"

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

When using remote assistance (with XP) I can get all the way through to
where you can Save it or email but I get the error message. "A Program Could
not start.Please try again."

Any ideas?

-Anthony

Two different solutions - one of which will probably fix your
problem...

Open a command prompt and run:

sessmgr -service

-or-