Username, Password, Domain?

Peter wrote:
> I don't know what to put in for Username, Password, and
> Domain. Can someone help me?

No.
Because we didn't (likely) setup whatever it is you are trying to connect
to.
Ask the person who setup whatever it is you are trying to connect to.

--
<- Shenan ->

The user name and password is local to the XP Pro machine your trying to logon to using Remote
Desktop. The user must be an Administrator or a member of the Remote Desktop Users Group.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/pree_rem_hzcq.asp

The domain is only used if your on a corporate network and use a domain server. Normally, home users
in a work group environment would leave that blank.

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)