  • Microsoft
  • Servers
  • Windows XP
May 5, 2004 4:20:42 PM

I am trying to access a server running server 2003 using Remote Web
Workplace. The problem I keep encountering is that after I log on, I select
"Read my company e-mail" and the inbox starts to load but freezes before
completing. Is there a security setting or some other problem that is
preventing this from completely loading?

Any help would be appreciated.

More about : remote web workplace

Anonymous
May 6, 2004 1:21:59 AM