How can I remote into another PC and both view the session?

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Is there a setting that must be changed in order for me to remote into another machine and allow both computers to be able to view the session, control the mouse, etc.?

Jason wrote:
> Is there a setting that must be changed in order for me to remote
> into another machine and allow both computers to be able to view the
> session, control the mouse, etc.?

Use Remote Assistance instead of Remote Desktop.
or
Use something like UltraVNC.

--
<- Shenan ->

Or if you have a third XP machine on the network, you can shadow the
session:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=279656

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com