Looking for WHITE NOISE video clip

Does anyone know of where to download a small quick clip of the white
video noise like when you turn to the channel of your TV and there is
no station broadcasting?

I'm doing a little video and would like that clip. I don't have a
capture card otherwise I would just record it myself.

I'm guessing a clip like that isn't copyrighted :)
3 answers Last reply
More about looking white noise video clip

    Do you have any video editing software? If so, there's probably an option
    to create it within the editing software (eg. in Adobe Premiere 6.5, you
    could select "new->black video" or "new->color matte", then go to the
    "effects" tab and add a noise effect set at 100%).

    <tiom56y7> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of where to download a small quick clip of the white
    > video noise like when you turn to the channel of your TV and there is
    > no station broadcasting?
    >
    > I'm doing a little video and would like that clip. I don't have a
    > capture card otherwise I would just record it myself.
    >
    > I'm guessing a clip like that isn't copyrighted :)

    >Do you have any video editing software? If so, there's probably an option
    >to create it within the editing software (eg. in Adobe Premiere 6.5, you
    >could select "new->black video" or "new->color matte", then go to the
    >"effects" tab and add a noise effect set at 100%).
    Perfect, thanks for the info.
  3. Special white noise generators are commercially available and are used as sleep and privacy aids.

Tuner Cards Download Desktops Video Graphics