Looking for WHITE NOISE video clip

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 6, 2004 7:38:42 PM

Does anyone know of where to download a small quick clip of the white
video noise like when you turn to the channel of your TV and there is
no station broadcasting?

I'm doing a little video and would like that clip. I don't have a
capture card otherwise I would just record it myself.

I'm guessing a clip like that isn't copyrighted :)

More about : white noise video clip

Anonymous
September 13, 2004 4:17:38 AM

Do you have any video editing software? If so, there's probably an option
to create it within the editing software (eg. in Adobe Premiere 6.5, you
could select "new->black video" or "new->color matte", then go to the
"effects" tab and add a noise effect set at 100%).

<tiom56y7> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of where to download a small quick clip of the white
> video noise like when you turn to the channel of your TV and there is
> no station broadcasting?
>
> I'm doing a little video and would like that clip. I don't have a
> capture card otherwise I would just record it myself.
>
> I'm guessing a clip like that isn't copyrighted :)

Anonymous
September 13, 2004 4:17:39 AM

>Do you have any video editing software? If so, there's probably an option
>to create it within the editing software (eg. in Adobe Premiere 6.5, you
>could select "new->black video" or "new->color matte", then go to the
>"effects" tab and add a noise effect set at 100%).
Perfect, thanks for the info.
!