Need Sample video clips

Dobson

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2004

there are places to download sample audio clips for sound effects and
things like that but does anyone know of somewhere to download video
clips?

the kind I am looking for a things you might include in your own video
as unique or a special effect. Countdown timer, fade transitons or
something to use as a "video bridge" between clips.

know of someplace?

Dobson wrote:
> there are places to download sample audio clips for sound effects and
> things like that but does anyone know of somewhere to download video
> clips?
>
> the kind I am looking for a things you might include in your own video
> as unique or a special effect. Countdown timer, fade transitons or
> something to use as a "video bridge" between clips.
>
> know of someplace?

What are you using for NLE? There should be at least a few transitions in
your editing software.