Can't login to Remote Windows2000 TS

Hi,

One of our agent are trying to login to our windows 2000 Terminal server using TSWeb/Rremote Desktop client. Client have Windows XP. Few PC are able to login to our system. Few other PC got message can't login no. of connection excedeed...network error etc...We are publishing our terminal server through ISA server on internet. Client don't have problem with network connectivity internal as well as external. Anybody have idea ?