Unable to view users and groups through computer management

If anyone could help me out with this, it would be much
appreciated.

I have a user running Windows XP Pro. I am also running
Windows XP Pro. When going to computer management, then
connecting to remote computer, I can do everything I want
on the users computer management except view Users and
Groups. The error message I get is "Unable to access the
computer. The error was: Access is denied."

Anyone seen this before? I've changed her computer name
and also deleted and readded the computer to the domain to
no avail.
1 answer Last reply
More about unable view users groups computer management

    Have you verified if users and groups is added as a snap- in, in the user computer?Check as well the user computer security policies.

Computers Management Windows XP