Unable to view users and groups through computer management

If anyone could help me out with this, it would be much
appreciated.

I have a user running Windows XP Pro. I am also running
Windows XP Pro. When going to computer management, then
connecting to remote computer, I can do everything I want
on the users computer management except view Users and
Groups. The error message I get is "Unable to access the
computer. The error was: Access is denied."

Anyone seen this before? I've changed her computer name
and also deleted and readded the computer to the domain to
no avail.

Zion

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Have you verified if users and groups is added as a snap- in, in the user computer?Check as well the user computer security policies.