Tyring to print locally while using remote desktop access.

May 9, 2004 11:21:05 PM

In Need of Assistance. I work from home via remote desktop. I cannot figure out how to print locally while I am connected to the host computer. I have tried using 4 different printers and I still can not get the printer to show up on the host computer. I have tried manually downloading the printer drivers and.......I am not sure how I am suppose to do this if the printer is USB. Do I have to manually configure the ports and if so how?
May 10, 2004 3:26:07 PM

You have to disconnet and attach your printer locally.Since your nod is a client in the remote desktop connection.In "RDC" The host node is usually where the shared printer is configured.
!