Tyring to print locally while using remote desktop access.

In Need of Assistance. I work from home via remote desktop. I cannot figure out how to print locally while I am connected to the host computer. I have tried using 4 different printers and I still can not get the printer to show up on the host computer. I have tried manually downloading the printer drivers and.......I am not sure how I am suppose to do this if the printer is USB. Do I have to manually configure the ports and if so how?
1 answer Last reply
More about tyring print locally remote desktop access

    You have to disconnet and attach your printer locally.Since your nod is a client in the remote desktop connection.In "RDC" The host node is usually where the shared printer is configured.

Remote Desktop Printers Windows XP