remote desktop locks desktop

We have a group of users that wish to remote in to a
computer that is running a powerpoint presentation
outputed to a Flat screen display for people walking by to
view. They wish to remote in and
start..stop...change...etc the powerpoint program running
but using remote desktop locks the remote pc and then u
have to go to that pc and unlock the desktop and resume
the presentation....
Any ideas on a workaround or another approach to
accomplish the task??
thanks in advance

After you're done with the remote desktop session, try the following:
Start->Run, then type:
Tscon 0 /dest:console

The above will disconnect your remote desktop session, and 'push' it back to
physical console.
thanks
Soo Kuan