activating RDC from console

kelly

There is remote box with WindowsXP running on it. Is there
any way to activate RDC, if currently I have only
administrators's console?

If you can get a command line, try what is suggested at
http://weblogs.asp.net/tonyschr/archive/2004/04/19/116245.aspx

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Tue, 11 May 2004 07:19:10 -0700, "Kelly"