Virtual VCR - No TV Picture, only sound

Hi

Just installed Virtual VCR it picks up 12 TV channels and whilst scanning
the preview screen jumps about as if its detecting TV signal but when
scanning stops the screen goes black with no TV picture only sound. I've
tryed changing channels and they all have no picture only sound.

Any Ideas

Hugh

"hugh pearce" <hwpearce@worldonline.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Just installed Virtual VCR it picks up 12 TV channels and whilst scanning
> the preview screen jumps about as if its detecting TV signal but when
> scanning stops the screen goes black with no TV picture only sound. I've
> tryed changing channels and they all have no picture only sound.
>
> Any Ideas
>

> Hugh

In fact the TV screen remains black throughout scanning . and never shows a
picture only sound