Blank screen after login

fred

I can log in fine but after login all I get is a blank
screen.

I know I'm connected because if I put a command into the
start application on log in command it will run.

any suggestions?

Madhu

Distinguished
May 11, 2004

This could be caused due to a lot of reasons. In my specific instance, i did the following:
1.check permissions on winnt folder.
2.Check permissions on the system32 folder.
3.check permissions on documents and settings folder.
4.Check permissions on all users folder.
5.Check permissions on default user folder.
6.Check HKLM\software permissions.
7.Check HKLM\software\classes permissions.

TRENDING THREADS