diagram of Olympus C50 menu structure ? (display is damaged)

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras (More info?)

No visual feedback when using menu.
Know where I can find such a diagram, to find my way just with the
buttons and the structure ?
It's not clearly indicated in the doc.

JFD, Paris
2 answers Last reply
More about diagram olympus menu structure display damaged
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras (More info?)

    "j" <jf-keinspam-delannoy@free.fr> wrote in message
    > No visual feedback when using menu.
    > Know where I can find such a diagram, to find my way just with the
    > buttons and the structure ?
    > It's not clearly indicated in the doc.
    >

    > JFD, Paris

    English manuals here.
    http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_download_manuals.asp
    First selection is Digital- C series
    Next dropdown has the C-50 in the list.

    Get:
    C-50 Zoom Reference Manual (4.7 MB)
    It has the pictures and the menu structure.

    Get all of them if you want.
    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    Yep, it's there.

    Thank you.

    JFD

    CSM1 wrote:
    > "j" <jf-keinspam-delannoy@free.fr> wrote in message
    >
    >>No visual feedback when using menu.
    >>Know where I can find such a diagram, to find my way just with the
    >>buttons and the structure ?
    >>It's not clearly indicated in the doc.
    >>

    >>JFD, Paris
    >

    > English manuals here.
    > http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_download_manuals.asp
    > First selection is Digital- C series
    > Next dropdown has the C-50 in the list.
    >
    > Get:
    > C-50 Zoom Reference Manual (4.7 MB)
    > It has the pictures and the menu structure.
    >
    > Get all of them if you want.

Cameras Olympus Peripherals Displays