VPN after connection

May 11, 2004 4:56:08 PM

I have been able to connect a client and VPN server and I see the connection icon in the task bar, but what do I do next?
I don't see the remote network drives in My computer, Network Neighbourhood or any other place. What should I be able to do and see once a VPN is established.

More about : vpn connection

Anonymous
May 12, 2004 12:18:06 AM

Depends on how you connect...

Try typing in \\SERVERNAME to browse the shares on the computer
SERVERNAME... Note that you may need to specify an IP address in lieu
of SERVERNAME...

There are other possible workarounds, depending on your particular
setup... See what happens when you try the first option, otherwise,
we will work out some of the other options.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Tue, 11 May 2004 12:56:08 -0700, "sbrates" <sbrates@on.aibn.com>
wrote:

>I have been able to connect a client and VPN server and I see the connection icon in the task bar, but what do I do next?
>I don't see the remote network drives in My computer, Network Neighbourhood or any other place. What should I be able to do and see once a VPN is established.
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 12:21:08 PM

Thank you. It worked.
!