VPN after connection

I have been able to connect a client and VPN server and I see the connection icon in the task bar, but what do I do next?
I don't see the remote network drives in My computer, Network Neighbourhood or any other place. What should I be able to do and see once a VPN is established.
2 answers Last reply
More about connection

    Depends on how you connect...

    Try typing in \\SERVERNAME to browse the shares on the computer
    SERVERNAME... Note that you may need to specify an IP address in lieu
    of SERVERNAME...

    There are other possible workarounds, depending on your particular
    setup... See what happens when you try the first option, otherwise,
    we will work out some of the other options.

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Tue, 11 May 2004 12:56:08 -0700, "sbrates" <sbrates@on.aibn.com>
    wrote:

    >I have been able to connect a client and VPN server and I see the connection icon in the task bar, but what do I do next?
    >I don't see the remote network drives in My computer, Network Neighbourhood or any other place. What should I be able to do and see once a VPN is established.

    Thank you. It worked.

Connection VPN Microsoft Windows XP