after clicking "ask for remote assistance"...

May 12, 2004 1:01:03 PM

Hi Guys,
My friend and I both use windows messenger version 4.7 and we're trying to get remote assistance to work between our computers but every time he or I clicks on "ask for remote assistance" and the other party accepts, the messenger window simply says something like "your invitation for remote assistance has been accepted" and nothing happens after this. Isn't some sort of remote assistance window supposed to pop up?
Some help would be very, very much appreciated!

Thanks.
Anonymous
May 16, 2004 12:36:47 AM

It appears that the two computers are unable to communicate to each
other...

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q306800
and
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;306556

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:01:03 -0700, "Sensei Mike"