Remote Web workplace Error

May 12, 2004 4:03:41 PM

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here goes.

I have a SBS2003 setup and have set up Remote workspace for access to all of
my XP Pro PC's.

I can connect to them fine, but the problem I get (which is intermitent) is
this:

VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected
An internal Error has occured.

I only get this when connecting to the workstations. I can stay connected to
the server all day long if I wish.

Thanks for any advice

Derek
Anonymous
May 16, 2004 12:40:44 AM

That is a difficult error to diagnose.. Perhaps there were network
issues at the time you were connecting? Or if people were actively
using these machines, perhaps an application was hanging the remote
desktop session...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Wed, 12 May 2004 12:03:41 -0500, "Derek G"
<support@infraservtech.com> wrote:

>I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here goes.
>
>I have a SBS2003 setup and have set up Remote workspace for access to all of
>my XP Pro PC's.
>
>I can connect to them fine, but the problem I get (which is intermitent) is
>this:
>
>VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected
>An internal Error has occured.
>
>I only get this when connecting to the workstations. I can stay connected to
>the server all day long if I wish.
>
>Thanks for any advice
>
>Derek

June 16, 2009 12:21:44 AM

I had the same issue. I found that it does not work, and this is as designed. Most firewall s (software, or hardware based such as a router) will not allow the traffic as they are designed to disallow external traffic internally. As in, it will not allow you to connect to remote desktop via RWW, but you can connect via MSTSC much the same way that you cannot connect internally to VPN on the network that you are VPNing to. Hope this helps as I looked forever for the answer as well.
Thanks!
!