Remote desktop connection

I was wondering if it was possible by some reghack or something to do the following:
I have a few users who are all running XP Pro, if the time comes and they need something checked out on their computer and i wanted to say remote into their computer and look at it, or watch them do something and i see whats going on. Is it possible to reghack so the "enable computers to conncet remotely" button is checked or something so i dont have to have it ALWAYS enabled on all the computers?

If you have domain administrative permission, you can follow the
instructions at
http://weblogs.asp.net/tonyschr/archive/2004/04/19/116245.aspx to
enable remote desktop remotely...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Wed, 12 May 2004 10:06:05 -0700, "Itassistant"