ATI Coupon to Silver Package?

Last response: in Video Games
September 6, 2005 1:49:31 PM

How do I go from the ATI coupon, which I think is the Bronze package, to the
Silver package. I have already activated the coupon a few months back and
want to ge ready for DOD:S and need to upgrade to Silver. Can this be done?

Steve
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 8:04:42 PM

"Chappie" <schappel@iland.net> wrote
> How do I go from the ATI coupon, which I think is the Bronze package, to
the
> Silver package. I have already activated the coupon a few months back and
> want to ge ready for DOD:S and need to upgrade to Silver. Can this be
done?

Click on Browse Games at the bottom of your "Play Games" box...
In here, I have the option to upgrade to silver for an extra $10.
HTH
- -
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 8:14:36 PM

David Firewater proclaimed...

> Click on Browse Games at the bottom of your "Play Games" box...
> In here, I have the option to upgrade to silver for an extra $10.

I would like to be able to do that too but can't. Would like to try
half-life: source

--
www.stri.tk
September 6, 2005 9:23:01 PM

"Chappie" wrote

> How do I go from the ATI coupon, which I think is the Bronze package, to
> the Silver package. I have already activated the coupon a few months back
> and want to ge ready for DOD:S and need to upgrade to Silver. Can this be
> done?

Sorry only option is to by the Silver Package atm
My advice would be to staty tuned for Aftermath which probably includes
DOD:S as MP
My assumption is not confirmed though :-)

- Peter
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 11:31:48 PM

"David Firewater" wrote

> Click on Browse Games at the bottom of your "Play Games" box...
> In here, I have the option to upgrade to silver for an extra $10.

Eeekk?

I have this option for Bronze, Silver & Gold:
"Thank you!
You have already purchased Half-Life 2 on Steam. At present, only one HL2
offer may be purchased per Steam account."

Did you buy the Bronze package through Steam, or?

I am allowed to buy the Prermier Package through Steam, but I don't think I
will :-)

> HTH

Nahh, didn't :-)

- Peter
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 11:31:49 PM

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote
> Eeekk?
> Did you buy the Bronze package through Steam, or?

No, I used my voucher which came with my graphics card to get HL2 for free.
I've double checked and definitely have the option to upgrade to Silver.
-*-
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 1:17:36 AM

"David Firewater" wrote

> No, I used my voucher which came with my graphics card to get HL2 for
> free.
> I've double checked and definitely have the option to upgrade to Silver.

Grumble :-)

- Peter
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 1:15:26 PM

"David Firewater" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message

> "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote
>> Eeekk?
>> Did you buy the Bronze package through Steam, or?
>
> No, I used my voucher which came with my graphics card to get HL2 for
> free.
> I've double checked and definitely have the option to upgrade to Silver.
> -*-
> David
> davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

i upgraded my package from bronze to silver
with my "free with ATI g-card" voucher,
just paid an extra $10.

--
DrC [aghl]
Anonymous

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Did you buy the Bronze package through Steam, or?

yes i did, and upgraded to silver as the ati voucher
only gave me a bronze package.

--
DrC [aghl]
!