Remote Connection via Dialup/Broadband

Hi,

I have RDC setup on my XP Pro computer and am able to connect and remotely control another XP Pro computer in another state. I have the need to remotely control another computer running XP Home edition and that computer has a modem connection only. I have a Broadband connection... Can I remotely connect to the XP Home computer through my broadband connection to the modem only computer? If so how would I set it up on both computers.. Note: The XP Home computer does not have the Statement on the Remote tab of System Properties to "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer: That whole section for Remote Desktop is not there. How would I get that portion to show up?? Thanks

You would need to use a tool like UltraVNC
(http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net) or Netmeeting's Remote Desktop
Sharing feature to connect and control an XP Home machine...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Wed, 12 May 2004 14:56:02 -0700, "Tonus"