auto logout

Tags:
  • Computers
  • Windows XP
May 13, 2004 8:18:27 AM

I have been using a remote desktop on my home PC for a
while. All of a sudden I'm geeting bounced when trying to
log in to the computer.

A few seconds after the remote computer has accepted my
log in I see the "your logging out" window and the remote
session ends.

Anyone had this problem before?

Cheers
Henrik

More about : auto logout

Anonymous
May 13, 2004 6:11:21 PM

I am having the same problem !!

Anonymous
May 14, 2004 3:02:42 PM

:(  me too

May 15, 2004 6:48:02 PM

same here !!! What's the solution, anyone???

last message before kicked out was "closing network connections"

"Chaz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 35201c439dd$a6e3a930$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> :(  me too

Anonymous
May 16, 2004 1:04:32 AM

Disable the Nvidia Display Services in Computer Management=>Services
(compmgmt.msc from the command prompt)... This is a known issue...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Thu, 13 May 2004 04:18:27 -0700, "Henrik"

>I have been using a remote desktop on my home PC for a
>while. All of a sudden I'm geeting bounced when trying to
>log in to the computer.
>
>A few seconds after the remote computer has accepted my
>log in I see the "your logging out" window and the remote
>session ends.
>
>Anyone had this problem before?
>
>Cheers
>Henrik
Anonymous
May 16, 2004 1:04:43 AM

On Thu, 13 May 2004 14:11:21 -0700, "Fred@fredstlaurent.com"

>I am having the same problem !!

Anonymous
May 16, 2004 1:04:54 AM

Disable the Nvidia Display Services in Computer Management=>Services
(compmgmt.msc from the command prompt)... This is a known issue...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Fri, 14 May 2004 11:02:42 -0700, "Chaz"

>:(  me too

Anonymous
May 16, 2004 1:05:03 AM

On Sat, 15 May 2004 14:48:02 +0800, "Lim N" <nospam@mbox.jaring.my>
wrote:

>same here !!! What's the solution, anyone???
>
>last message before kicked out was "closing network connections"
>
>"Chaz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>news:D 35201c439dd$a6e3a930$a101280a@phx.gbl...
>> :(  me too

Anonymous
May 18, 2004 2:51:54 PM

Thank you, Jeffrey!
Anonymous
May 21, 2004 12:30:17 AM

I'm glad it worked... :)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Tue, 18 May 2004 10:51:54 -0700, "Chaz"

>Thank you, Jeffrey!
Anonymous
January 8, 2005 12:55:54 AM

Has anyone found the solution to this???? I have had the same problem
for a while now.
Anonymous
January 8, 2005 7:54:42 AM

Auto logout from?

If you mean Remote Desktop there are Group Policies that define idle session timeouts and when to
disconnect them...

Have you looked at the Group Policies. Run gpedit.msc on the Remote Desktop host machine and
navigate to the Local Computer Policy | Computer Configuration | Administrative Templates | Windows
Components | Terminal Services | Sessions policies.

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

!