XP VPN client

We are using XP`s PPTP-VPN client to connect to a
Watchguard firewall and from there to an SAP server
remote. SAP traffic is in port 3602 and it works to ping
the server but not to open the SAP client from an XP Pro
workstation.
All other applications is working and from W95, ME and
2000 the SAP client is working without problems.
Somethings wrong with the XP VPN klient???
1 answer Last reply
More about client

    Do you have proper name resolution to the SAP Server IP Address?

    Also, have you considered using the Watchguard client that supports
    IPSEC VPNs?

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Thu, 13 May 2004 05:21:36 -0700, "Anders"

    >We are using XP`s PPTP-VPN client to connect to a
    >Watchguard firewall and from there to an SAP server
    >remote. SAP traffic is in port 3602 and it works to ping
    >the server but not to open the SAP client from an XP Pro
    >workstation.
    >All other applications is working and from W95, ME and
    >2000 the SAP client is working without problems.
    >Somethings wrong with the XP VPN klient???

vpn Windows XP