Remote Desktop Connection

Hello:

I have a group of 10 computers with Windows XP
Professional installed on them. My staff also has
Windows XP Profession on their workstations. The staff
utilizes Remote Desktop Connection to access the group
computers and run applications on them. Randomly, the
remote connection becomes very unstable, producing system
freezes, inability to open any programs or logoff.

Any ideas as to the cause of this or suggestions for
resolution? Thanks in advance.

manny

can you check you memory

Does this happen on the same PC's or is it random among the PC's?

Also - how long do you remain connected remotely?

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Thu, 13 May 2004 06:58:51 -0700, "troubleticket"