VPN Configuration

I am running Small Business Server 2000 and would like to
set up virtual private networking for people that work
away from the office. Everyone seems to be able to access
the server successfully using VPN accept for one XPHome
user. When he connects he shows up on the server and his
computer as connected, has an IP address assigned and is
the same on both ends of the connection, but he can't see
the server. We have checked sharing and security and even
gone to a different computer and VPNed in as him. It all
works. The only variable we can figure out is the XPHome
Edition and SBC Global DSL. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Bill Reinhart
XMark, Inc
1 answer Last reply
More about configuration

    Is he able to reach the server by its IP?

    --
    Thanks,
    Sharoon

    "WR Reinhart" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am running Small Business Server 2000 and would like to
    > set up virtual private networking for people that work
    > away from the office. Everyone seems to be able to access
    > the server successfully using VPN accept for one XPHome
    > user. When he connects he shows up on the server and his
    > computer as connected, has an IP address assigned and is
    > the same on both ends of the connection, but he can't see
    > the server. We have checked sharing and security and even
    > gone to a different computer and VPNed in as him. It all
    > works. The only variable we can figure out is the XPHome
    > Edition and SBC Global DSL. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Bill Reinhart
    > XMark, Inc