monitor calibration software

andrei

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2001

Hi,

I would like to know wich is the best software to calibrate the
monitor (only software I dont want to buy any hardware), also some
less expensive alternatives.

thanks
Andrei

On 12 Sep 2004 10:59:04 -0700, aberdich@hotmail.com (Andrei) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would like to know wich is the best software to calibrate the
>monitor (only software I dont want to buy any hardware), also some
>less expensive alternatives.
>
>thanks
>Andrei

I use the Spyder Pro but it is both Hardware and Software driven...
the software is called OptiCal...
The software works together with the Spyder to calibrate...
There are two other versions that each cost a little less due to the
type of software... all three versions come with the same hardware
"Spyder"
You can get more details from http://www.pantone.com then look for
calibration tools.
Prices from $100.00 to about $300.00...